Stephen English, a plague on all our houses – how to repair some of the damage.
Thursday April the 9th at 1pm
Stephen English joins piworld for a live webinar, where Stephen give his views on the current markets, his strategy, the winners and losers, and how he sees the outlook.
You will be able to ask questions, or you can email them to me in advance using this link. Joining the webinar is fairly intuitive, but here are the steps you’ll be taken through, including downloading software of GoToWebinar.
1. Click the link to the Webinar, when the registration page opens, enter your details.
2. Click ‘join webinar in progress’ (blue box at bottom)
3. If not used software before, ‘Download and run go to webinar’ (Top of screen in blue bar, highlighted in dark text)
4. Software launches on brower bar at bottom, “click GoToWebinar Opener to begin”, initialises
5. This launches and verifies automatically, takes up to 5 seconds. At this point it will ‘allow GoToWebinar’ to use the computer/device microphone. If asked please allow (so you can ask questions).
6. You are registered.
7. You will receive reminders prior to the webinar.
8. On Thursday 9th April at 1pm, click on the same link, and you will join the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, or if you can’t make it, email any questions you would like asked.
A recording of the webinar will be published on piworld.co.uk shortly afterwards.
Stephen English, Director – Investment Services, Blankstone Sington, Stephen has managed Blankstone Sington’s award-winning AIM IHT service since inception in 2010. He’s an avid student of markets, authoring his own 12-page investment philosophy, he believes that investing is more ‘art than science’. Stephen is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments (CISI) and a CFA Charterholder.